This recipe comes from our guy Dan N. He's been cooking up a storm lately and was gracious to share this one with us! We have no doubts you'll love it!
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 tablespoon Burn Pit BBQ Ground Pounder
- 1 tablespoon Burn Pit BBQ Fire for Effect
- 1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 cups sour cream
- 10.5 ounces of undiluted onion soup mix
- 30oz frozen hash browns (thawed)
- Hot Brass Garlic Habanero Hot Sauce to taste
- Seasoning Salt to taste
1) In a large mixing bowl, add all of the ingredients and coat the hash browns evenly
2) Spread out the mixture in a tin foil pan
3) Smoke at 350 degrees for about an hour using the wood flavor of your choice (we recommend a cherry wood to give the hash browns the right amount of smoke)
4) Let cool and serve as a side or main dish because it's that good!