Easy, fast, and a family favorite! Give it a try and let us know what you think!
- 1 lb. sirloin steak, cut into large cubes
- 1 bunch green onions, cut into thirds
- 1 pack small flour tortillas, cut into thirds
- 2 large green peppers, cut into large pieces
- 1 large yellow onion, cut into large pieces
- 8 skewers, soaked in water for 20 minutes
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- Your favorite fajita blend or rub (we used this All Purpose Salt Rub)
Preheat your grill to medium-high, about 400 degrees
Skewer the steak, green onions, onions, tortillas (folded), and peppers
Drizzle olive oil and season with your favorite fajita rub
Put on the grill directly over the heat for roughly 7 minutes, turning occasionally, until the steak is medium rare (135 degrees internally) and the vegetables are tender and slightly charred
Let rest for a few minutes and serve with a side of salsa and sour cream!