The Best Low & Slow Burger You'll Ever Have
This week we feature a Burn Pit BBQ Fan who tells us she has the a great burger recipe that her friends and family love.
So here it is! Give it a try and let us know what you think!
Grill Master: Nikki W.
- 4 - 1/2 pound brisket or wagyu beef patty
- Ground Pounder
- Fire In The Hole
- Pirates Bite Seasoning
- Season both sides with Ground Pounder, Fire in the Hole, and a little Pirates Bite to taste
- Smoke for an hour on low or 180 degrees
- Turn up the grill to 375 degrees F and cook 2-3 minutes per side
- Serve immediately with your favorite burger toppings and sides!
Have a Burn Pit BBQ inspired recipe? Let us know and we'll feature it on our blog!