What do you get when you mix delicious coffee with a veteran on a mission? You get one amazing new business called Soldier Girl Coffee!
Carrie Beavers was a Medic in the Army from 1991 to 2001 serving at Ft. Bragg and in Germany.
Seeing a need to raise awareness of veteran suicide, Carrie wanted to inspire other veterans to not give up. Frankly, because she was there herself. Her CBD infused coffee is 100% THC free and helps with some symptoms of Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Soldier Girl Coffee also has a variety of non-THC infused coffee for any taste! 99% materials and products used are veteran made or come from other veteran owned businesses! They also have an option to round up your order to donate to Reel Warriors Foundation.
We love this mission so much that Burn Pit BBQ bought 10 bags of regular Columbian blend Soldier Girl Coffee to give to our subscribers!
The good news is that if you are reading this, you are already entered! We’ll pick 10 random winners on April 8th to give away!
Until then, please enjoy this coffee inspired BBQ rub that you can make at home!
Soldier Girl Coffee BBQ Rub
This coffee inspired rub is perfect for brisket, steak, and all things beef!
- 2 tablespoons coarse salt
- 2 tablespoons of your favorite Soldier Girl coffee (ground)
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon crushed coriander
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Use a fork to crush any clumps of seasonings. Store in an airtight container for up to a month.