Grilled Fried Chicken
In honor of National Fried Chicken Day on July 6th, we put together this simple, yet delicious Grilled Fried Chicken Recipe!
1) Mix the flower, Ground Pounder, First Strike and cayenne pepper together in a large bowl.
2) Break eggs into a second bowl and mix to use for a wash.
3) Pat raw (defrosted) chicken dry with paper towels.
4) Pour Oil into cast iron pan (1/2 full) and place over direct heat on your grill and then bring the oil temp up to 350 F.
5) Dip chicken pieces in egg wash, then roll in breading coating the chicken completely.
6) When oil has reached correct temperature, place coated chicken in oil meat side down.
7) Let cook for 7-10 minutes.
Cool and serve with a cold drink and side of waffle fries!