As the weather starts to cool, use this dip to heat things up! It takes less than 10 minutes to prep and is an easy clean up (because there won't be any left!) Feel free to substitute shredded pork or beef!
Give it a try and let us know what you think!
Grilled Chicken Enchilada Dip
- 1 1/2 (8-oz.) blocks cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 c. shredded chicken - check out our grilled chicken recipe!
- 1 (15-oz.) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 1/2 c. shredded pepper jack
- 1 1/2 c. shredded cheddar
- 1 c. enchilada sauce
- 2 oz. (4-oz.) cans green chiles, chopped
- 2 tsp. taco seasoning
- 2 tsp Fire In The Hole All Purpose Seasoning
- Fresh cilantro leaves, for garnish
- Tortilla chips, for serving
- Optional: wood for smoking (we recommend a lighter wood like maple)
Preheat grill or smoker to 350°. In a large bowl, stir together cream cheese, shredded chicken, black beans, 1 cup pepper jack, 1 cup cheddar, enchilada sauce, green chiles, taco seasoning, and Fire In The Hole.
Transfer dip to an ovenproof skillet (or greased tin foil pan) and top with remaining 1/2 cup cheeses. Smoke until warmed through and bubbly, 20 to 25 minutes.
Garnish dip with cilantro and serve with tortilla chips.