This fast grilled shrimp recipe is really easy to make, and has a bit of a kick to it! Don't worry, if you don't like it spicy, you can always take out the heat!
This is great as a stand alone dish or use it as an appetizer to throw on the grill while you are cooking other food.
Give it a try and let us know what you think!
What you need:
Skewers (wooden or metal)
1 lb Raw frozen shrimp (defrosted) deveined and shelled
1/8 cup olive oil
1/8 cup lemon juice
2 tablespoons Ground Pounder Garlic Seasoning
1/4 teaspon paprika
1/4 teaspoon chili powder
Pinch of cayenne (optional)
- Set your grill up for direct grilling and pre-heat to high. If using wooden skewers, soak for approximately 10 minutes so they don't burn on the grill.
- Add shrimp to a medium size bowl
- Mix all of the other ingredients in a separate bowl
- Add the mixture to the shrimp and toss to coat. Let marinate for 5 minutes
- Add shrimp to skewers and grill for approximately 90 seconds per side. Serve hot!
EZ Burn Pit Tip: If you don't want to set up the grill for this one, use a cast iron pan on the stove!