In honor of National Coffee Day, here is our go to coffee rub that goes well on brisket, pork shoulder, chicken, and ribs! Enjoy and Grill On!
- 1 1/2 Cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1 Cup ground espresso coffee beans
- 1/4 Cup coarse sea salt
- 1/4 Cup freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup granulated garlic
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons ground cayenne pepper (optional, reduce for a less spicy rub)
Place all ingredients in a mixing bowel and mix well. Cover and store away from heat and light. The rub will keep for several weeks.
Oh, and if you love coffee as much as we do, check out our collection of mugs! Great for those early morning smoke sessions and they make a great gift!
What’s your favorite way to use coffee while cooking? Let us know in the comments…
If you enjoyed this post or found it helpful, I’d be very grateful if you’d help it spread by emailing it to a friend or sharing it on Twitter or Facebook. Thank you!